What We Do
As UL 508A-certified, Simcona Electronics Corporation is uniquely positioned to build customized panels to your designs and specs we can develop control systems and machine builds for you. We are located in Rochester, NY where our experienced team takes a proactive approach to help our customers expand production, maximize throughput, and improve lead times. We are proud to offer circuit board design, automated machine build to print, engineering facilitation, and custom printing solutions. Whether you need a standard build or a completely customized build, our team will provide a well-designed, cost-effective solution.
Services We Provide
BUILD TO PRINT MANUFACTURING
Automated machine build to print
Simcona Electronics Corporation is a UL 508A certified panel shop. We are capable of successfully building products according to our customer’s exact specifications while providing engineering and design review to assure quality and performance requirements.
DESIGN AND SPEC MANUFACTURING
At Simcona, collaboration with our customers is vital to their success. We are experienced in analyzing and improving conceptual models and transforming them into tangible solutions, resulting in the most efficient, cost-effective solution.
Design & engineering facilitation (CAD & SolidWorks)
Circuit board design capabilities
Simcona is equipped to assume project responsibility at any stage, from design through completion. We recognize and place our customers’ needs at the forefront of every project while going the extra mile in meeting them. Such an approach requires integrity, accountability, and top of the line customer service, all of which our employees’ value and stand by every day.
The Simcona Difference
- Fast & reliable completion
- Design & Engineering Services
- Rigorous quality process & standards
- Custom printing solutions
Modifications Made Easy.
One of the most versatile automated modification solutions in the market today, the Steinhauer ModCenter offers precision and flexibility; along with providing best-in-class cutting speeds, repeated accuracy and enclosure size handling capability.
Reduce Your Manufacturing Time
- The ModCenter allows for customer order flexibility
- Customizable – cut to your specification (CAD services available upon request)
- Seamlessly create “one-off” custom orders for small batches
Increase Your Productivity and Flexibility
- Rely on our experienced staff to perform all necessary modifications
- Capabilities include marking, drilling, and tapping
- Ability to process materials including mild steel, stainless steel, non-metallic, aluminum, copper and more
- Cut production times in half
- Say goodbye to deburring and “slightly misaligned” push buttons. The ModCenter produces professional, repeatable holes and cutouts.